I am feeling weird tonight. This afternoon was nice me and James cleaned then Andrew Diana and James and I all sat in the living room and just talked and laughed it was so much fun.
Tonight I went to Whitney’s dorm her roommate is my best friend from elementary school so we reminisced for quite a while I think Whit was getting annoyed but it was nice sometimes I just love getting all nostalgic and what not.
I am a little frustrated I have been thinking about Ziv a lot today and that is annoying to me I feel like I don’t know I just keep thinking he is in the same city as I am I wonder what he is doing etc. I know I should just leave it alone so that is what I will do but it is still hard I am wondering what my problem is I know I have made so so so much progress since even last month but once in awhile I catch myself thinking what if things had been different.
I just need to get a job and get busy then it will go away again I am sure of it.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment