Monday, June 23, 2008

a potentially awkward encounter at the park thwarted by self confidence

so today i went running down to the park where i have been frequenting as of late as I started my first lap i looked ahead and saw three boys from my high school two of which went to elementary and junior high with me honestly I almost turned around and went the other way, but then i remembered I look freaking good wearing my contacts at least 10 pounds lighter then i was in high school and i was running two miles so i ran past them my second time around i even managed a smile another seemingly insignificant victory in life of catherine!

The weekend was a lot of fun, friday i went to the rodeo with Tricia and some of her friends it was awesome, then i met up with brik and we went to denny's and just chatted saturday i did laundry exercised and then dia and i went to Tim's met up with kyle and Ali and went to an amazing Thai restaurant then went back to Tim's to play the train game and Rock band with his weird roommate.....the kid was amazing at rock band like disgustingly good at it, it was frightening.


Tomorrow The dentist!!

Wednesday dinner with Chris!!

end of this week PRACTICALLY JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayaya Catherine! I am so proud of you! Dang you sound hotter by the minute. This summer could describe you with one word. Blossom. Haha thats such an awkward description!