
i pretty much have the best big brother ever this evening i checked my mail and recieved this from jamesie:
Catherine
Are you OK?
Do I need to come up to Rexburg and open up a can on that dirtbag? Because I will.Tell him if he messes with you again he will be picking up teeth with a broken arm.
I hope you are ok.
You are neat.
Love James
he is a good one for sure
so i went to music outlet tonight and dave was there and he basically ignored me so that was just great and meeting tomorrow will be awkward i bet he won't show up just to throw me off bleh i feel gross.
So i told my little adventure to Cassidy, Kara, Marissa, Alli, and Brittany (i needed some feed back) kara marissa alli and brittany seem to think that he might have a thing for me(!?!?) cassidy said who knows what the crap that kid is thinking and told me to have some self esteem about the whole situation
i trust cassidy's opinion the most but i am here to ask the blogging community (aka diana and james) what do you think? could King Dave actually find a lowly, nerdy freshman attractive ? i know i shouldn't do this to myself i should do the best i can to quiet the voice thats saying YOU HAVE A CHANCE WITH THIS BOY! inside my delusional head arg i am going to go clean my room
"and I'm tired, of so much wanting
and what if, don't even think it
but why not.
there's no rhyme and there's no reason
you're the secret in the back of my skull (back of my skull)
there's no logic, so please believe me
I ache for you
I ache for you"

2 comments:
If you don't "Have a chance" with him, that probably means he's arrogant...In which case it's not worth it for someone as smart and wonderful as yourself to persue an idiot such as himself.
thanks you have quite the point, you should join up with my brother who acts as though he will start a Anti-King-Dave-League any second
Post a Comment