So the stupid internet refuses to work so I have resorted to writing in a word document then pasting I in later so frustrating. Today was good we filmed the commercial tonight King Dave showed up an hour late (figures) so it was me, King Dave, Griff, Taylor(not the one pictured below but a different one) and Matt. So the commercial is like 30 seconds long and it took 2 hours to film. Grr basically it is a picture of oprah with her mouth cut out and mine in its place and then I say a bunch of crap about the book club I am going to try and post it on here meh… any how so I was really frustrated because I had to memorize this stupid thing and I could not for the life of me remember it and stupid Dave kept touching me and I kept ducking out of his way and crap I hate freaking people I don’t know touching me ARG yeah so that was pissing me off and then he asked me to take off my sweatshirt and I was a bit hesitant because I always ALWAYS wear one it is just a comfort thing it is security I don’t know yeah so he was like “ we aren’t going to look at your chest “ and I was like what the crap that is NOT what I was worried about. Grr he just bugs me usually I am so comfortable around all guys, that is what I like I enjoy being the only girl in a group but tonight it sucked dave just made it awkward. Yeah so he is not my favorite I think part of it is that he is in belafaunte (local band) which I have seen pretty much everytime they have performed so that makes it a little awkward and I really like the way they sound but he is so annoying anyhow so I am going to his show on Saturday which will be interesting. This taylor kid is pretty cute I decided we switched shoes he is wearing the green vans(I hope that Is ok dia) and I stole his moccasins since mine are trashed. Yeah and he and griff will be coming by tomorrow to give me a crap load of music which is really exciting ah he is cute and he lives in Provo woot. So that will be neat yippee tomorrow is Friday and apparently we will be going to a dance party so yeah YEEHAWWW good night
here is jordi laforge
No comments:
Post a Comment