skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Within me there lay an invincible summer
Monday, January 09, 2006
"Its just not death with dignity when there is an Esteves in the room"
mystery science theatre 3000 is hilarious
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dear Lovey Heart
I am a college student i like to read and i like to write in this blog i love listening to music and chocolate. I am not the most out going person in the world but then again it just depends on the situation
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(77)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(132)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(15)
▼
2006
(272)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(40)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(25)
▼
January
(44)
yarg
Homesick?
uhh
Photobooth
Don't Wake Me I Plan On Sleeping In
Weird
what what
I forgot
I missed Goonies
sigh
You're like a strobe light
Figures
Best Big Brother
meh
ARG
Late Night
alright alright 3rd post
ANGER
deedle doo
A Show This Evening
101th post
ok
and here i am again
The Reading Rainbow
Fat and Sassy
Walleyball
What?
Admit It
things will change
last night was fun. Me and alli went to biddulph (...
meh
ah roommates
Like a Moth to an Old Flame
oh gosh
LUCIFER"S HAMMER!!!!!!
I 've Got Long Johns Under Slacks for Blustery Days
Two Points for Honesty
"Its just not death with dignity when there is an ...
Idaho
Charles
I am sitting here watching R. Steve’s Europe a tra...
I did it
New blog
I honestly can't imagine barbara walters kissing a...
►
2005
(77)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(24)
Followers
Stuff I read
Cul de Sac Blues
Nick's Blog
Cass' Blog
Tyleen's Blog
Maddi's Blog
Damn Interesting
Go Fug Yourself
New York Nerd
Geese Aplenty
What I am Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment