Monday, January 23, 2006
meh
I think what bothers me the most is that it bothers me so much does that make sense. I will probably be seeing him in a half an hour awkward what the crap did he mean by all that. I figure he A. did it to piss me off or B. he actually meant something by it. either way i am pissed so yeah and i have to go to that stupid meeting with him tomorrow. grr I am feeling a lot better though I hashed things out with jacob i guess i said something to him the other day i don't even remember saying it and it hurt his feelings cried some more came home and told amanda about the whole ordeal (thank heavens i have her i could never talk to ali about this crap) and then i talked to taylor as well which was nice he is a good friend. ok well i am off wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment