Wednesday, April 05, 2006

once again

i have chosen beaches over writing my paper and here i am choosing blogging over writing it as well ahhh i will get it done eventually i am so excited to go home and aafter this weekend only three more weeks busy weeks but it will be good busy and then summer beautiful gorgeous delicious wonderful summer me and andrew and diana and james all together being awesome ahhhhh i so sosososo can't wait alright off i go to buckle down

3 comments:

Nessa said...

I miss summer vacations, too.

Dear Lovey Heart said...

yeah it is nice to get a break from everything and it is noce to write a paper i am scared to be not be in school anymore that is extremely intimidating to me

Nessa said...

I don't blame you for being scared. It's a big transition. I was scared too. You do survive though, not that that helps much at the time.