Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Second Wind

So I am on the shuttle right now woohoo luckily I have good old Thelma to keep me company (that is my computer) oh yeah I came home from spring break last week and found on a little post it note on my desk that Thelma is greek, it means Will, Volition or nursing. I thought it was humorous anyhow today was awesome, church was so good. this weekend has been incredibly inspiring. This kid named Colby got up and bore his testimony he has changed so much since the summer. I hung out with him once during the summer with david and Colby had such a negative effect on him so I had some decently bad feelings towards this kid but then during Christmas he came over to hang out with Andrew and I could tell that something had happened he seemed so different then today he just got up and cried and talked about Christ it was amazing. Afterwards I went over him to tell him he did a good job and he gave me the most sweet hug I have ever received, I am very impressed with this boy and I am hoping I can get to know him a little better this summer.

So I am making CD’s for these three kids in my math class cause they are awesome but I am having trouble, to me lyrics and music convey so much and I worry that the songs on the guys’ CD’s will have them assuming things that I don’t mean oh well I suppose I probably wont see them ever again so it doesn’t matter. Alright I am off to stare in to the darkness.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

I think it's neat you named you laptop.

Dear Lovey Heart said...

yes you did that is hilarous

and thanks glodennib, i care for Thelma very much

Anonymous said...

Making cd's is very hard. Sometimes you forget you're making the cd for someone else and end up bastardising it with stuff you think the person SHOULD like as opposed to what they would like. I have a 2/10 song success rate, meaning that per ten songs they'll probably like at least 2. And my laptop is called Moses, because he parts the virtual waves. Or something.