Today has been good but exhausting. Last night was fun though. Cass’ best friend Melissa and her friend nick came over and we sat and talked, nick is hilarious we have very similar senses of humor so we had some fun we decided to go to the mall and attempted “dollar on a string” but we were unsuccessful after being there for around 20 minutes my family showed up and we went to dinner it was great.
Today I got up at 6:30 took a shower cleaned up finished packing and the fam came at 8 then we walked around campus for a bit said good bye to everyone and we were off. I got back home at 1 and started unpacking called whit and she invited me to lunch with her parents at 2 so went and did that which was awesome came back home and unpacked some more. Then me and whit went and drove around and chilled went and got elise and headed to whitney’s where we just sort of chatted and watched tv then we decided to go to Denny’s where we came up with the genius idea of stealing a shopping cart and leaving it on ziv’s lawn so we did just that. Quite amusing if you ask me.
Today has been hard I have thought about Jacob a lot I kind of wish I would have told him how I feel about him. I know he knows I think he is attractive but it is more than that. I don’t know, I am not in love with him I don’t think but I feel like it is more than just a crush bleh I guess I will worry about it in two years. Ok I am out
because the internet turns off at 11:30 at my parents house and i usually get home AFTER 11:30 i will start posting the morning after
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment