I want you to know, that I am happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theater?
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby?
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother
1-'Cause the love that you gave that we made
Wasn't able to make it enough for you
To be open wide, No
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me
You'd hold me until you died
Till you died, but you're still alive
2-And I'm here, to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair, to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know
You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face
How quickly I was replaced
And are you thinking of me when you fuck her?
(rpt 1,2)
Ohh... aah... ahh... ahh...
'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed
That was me and I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails
Down someone else's back I hope you feel it
Well, can you feel it?
nice and angry isn't it? hahahhahaha. yeah so as my sister suggested i took a look at this kid's live journal and i can honestly say that i would like to be his friend. I thought ok this will be good i can make a friend who seems inteligent enough and is having some problems of his own but here is my conundrum how do i contact this boy without him thinking i am a stalker or something crazy like that? Now with my luck my sister has also given him the web address to this blog and he will be reading this sometime in the near future AWKWARD anyhow i was going to add him on facebook but i am scared may be i will just do it. it is silly that i can't even deal with rejection over the internet right now depressing, i am sure it will pass with time i just feel like even if i put myself out there to be someone's friend the chance of getting shot down and or hurt are just too great. So there are my insecurities of the moment i hope everyone is having a good night ph and here is a pic of me jordan and nick last night nick is the one in the orange polo and jordan is sitting next to me.

1 comment:
Oooh I know what you mean about flavoured milk. I get the exact some way. Today was a good day for us, although Im feeling really lonely...looooong story which I cant explain in a blog due to the family members who read it. Gimme your email addy one day when your bored and I will give you a novel to read. HA HA HA. Anyway...back to you - just leave a comment in his journal, its not unheard of (Ha ha ha ha). Those boys are cute...just like you - in fact you look much better suited to cuties like that than Charles Smarles prrrft!
Love your work, chin up
J
Post a Comment