weird night/day so my sis calls around 2 and tells me that Charles(my ex) has been telling his make out buddy that he is over me and that i should be over him by now too which is odd considering his last e mail to me which was as follows:
"i'm calling you right now. I wonder what will happen. I have 1 bar of battery left. You don't seem to be answering. Nope no answer. A message huh? Cheerios it is. So I pretty much went with whitney to the concert. It was great. your sister was lame.
she and marcus decided to skip the fantastic opening band. then death cab came out. and they never found us, and also left at the first encore. diana said she was very disapointed or some bullshit. It was amazing and whitters and I had a great time. it took me long because i bumped into alex cook. and i just get angry easily. they invaded my room and spun me in circles. I'm still hungry. ciao babe. whitters and I talked about you and I. i love you so. we are so stupid.
bye!"
that is dated 4 days ago. My sis just got off the phone with me and told me that he also said when he said those things he meant it as he loves me like a friend hmm i wonder if he "loved me like a friend" last weekend when he MADE OUT WITH ME what a jackass. anyhow so being the emotional wreck i am i ended up crying/watching The Princess Diaries/eating ice cream all day great fun i tell you. I do realize that my entrees are coming off as a little pathetic too all you readersout there I swear that i am not usually this weepy/whiny etc. I sound like sucha freaking loser ack. Anyway tonight has been alright i have kept busy ebough not to think about it too much i watched best in show with dakota ali and tiffany and jacob came over here for a while once again with the sort of cuddling and i kinda got mad at him i dunno just with this whole charles thing i don't feel like touching anyone except for hugs from amanda cause she is good at making me feel better. Anyway after the movie me and alli went on a walk and started talking to a couple of guys who turned out to be high schoolers which i just thought was the funniest thing in the world cause alli kept hitting on them. yeah so that was cool anyway i ran into my friend jordan he is cass' special guy's roommate (does that make sense?) and he invited me over tomorrow so that should be fun ok i suppose i should sleep since i will be waking at 10 to go to amanda's soccer game blehhhh i do hate soccer.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like your sister is giving you pretty good advise...I know its hard though, unfortunate you cant turn your feelings off (like a tap). Your doing well, keeping busy - meeting new people is always the way to go. *Big Hugs*
J
thanks i appreciate your support a lot thank you!!
You don't sound like a loser you sound like a normal and good-hearted person who is being honest. it's so hard when you can't seem to get over the emotional entanglement of a past relationship but some day you wake up and you are free of it, somehow or other it eventually happens. the interim really sucks ass but the day comes, it really does. I have been there. Keep writing! it definitely helps.
Post a Comment