

Here is me and cass in our living room as well as cass studying. Today has been good so far. I started my volleyball class today it was really fun amanda's friend kristin is in my class as well as a friend of jacob's that i have hung out with a bit named marcus. I always forget how much i enjoy volleyball until i start playing agian. I believe that much of my lack of ambition is due to volleyball. I was thinking about it during class today my fear of rejection stems from the summer before my sophmore year in high school. That is one time in my life where i can honestly say that i tried my hardest and i worked my butt off. But nothing resulted from it so maybe i have just stopped trying. Nevertheless volleyball was very enjoyable and i am pleasantly sore from it. I am procastinating i just got back form lunch and i need to have my math done and a io quiz completed by 4 i am not sure if that is going to happen. i am getting used to going to math without jacob at first i was hesitant and flat out refused to go without him, but i am getting more comfortable with the people in there etc. ok i am off.

No comments:
Post a Comment